Inspection Report Summary
This is a Good School
St George’s continues to be a good school.
- ‘The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school.’
- ‘The curriculum is wide and varied, providing pupils with memorable experiences’
- ‘Pupils enjoy coming to school. They have strong attitudes to learning and work hard to achieve their best.’
- ‘Pupils and families find a warm welcome from staff— a nurturing, inclusive school community’
- ‘Pupils appreciate the way that everyone is respected and treated as individuals.’
The next steps for our school include governor training, continuing to ensure the quality of teaching is good to enable rapid progress and increasing opportunities to engage boys interest in reading and writing.