The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St George’s Beneficial Church of England Primary School as a Church of England school are outstanding. The school is a model of good practice in terms of inclusion, meeting the needs of all learners and community cohesion.
- The inclusive Christian family approach that respects all by celebrating and teaching pupils to value and appreciate diversity.
- Excellent relationships were everyone cares for each other and is capable of taking responsibility.
- The high standard of pastoral care, supporting all pupils
- The strong leaderships and management that works creatively to support and develop excellent partnerships between all stakeholders, professions and service providers.
Focus for development:
- Review of spiritual development to include opportunities for pupils/monitors to be more involved in planning and taking an active role in leading worship.
- Developing the wider use of the areas for reflection around the school.
- Develop the monitoring of acts of worship to involve all stakeholders.